February 25, 2024
SPRING HARE SCRAMBLES
NMA Series Offroad Event
Horn Rapids Motorsports Complex
TOP 4 CASH PAYOUT
2023 Hare Scrambles Flyer
NMA Class Descriptions and Starting Order
2023 Spring Hare Scrambles Results
- NMA Rules apply.
- Sign-up in person at the event.
- On-line registration ended at 6:00 PM on Saturday February 25, 2023.
- $50 Race sign-up fee.
- $20 Race sign-up fee for Junior C and Junior B classes.
- $15 Park Entrance Fee. Everyone.
- Use campground entrance off Highway 240.
- Gates open 7:00 A.M., Signup start at 7:30 A.M.
- Helmets must be worn at all times when riding, including spectators and helpers.
- Spring Hare Scrambles T-shirts and sweatshirts available for sale at the event.
- Concessions available at the park.
- Camping available. Gate closes at 9:00 P.M..
- New for this year - Junior C and Junior B classes are included in the NMA off-road series. See NMA rules.
1. First race - Kids Course
$20 Entry Fee Blue Tags
Junior C - Class Letter JC
Age 8 and under with age based on rider's age on January 1, 2023.
Up to 50cc 2 stroke, 70cc 4 stroke
Riders meeting 9:00 A.M. Race starts at 9:15 A.M.
***** Race length 20 minutes *****
2. Second race - Kids Course
$20 Entry Fee Red Tags
Junior B - Class Letter JB
Age 12 and under with age based on rider's age on January 1, 2023.
19" Max front tire
Riders meeting 9:50 A.M., Race starts at 10:00 A.M.
***** Race length 30 minutes *****
3. Third Race
$50 Entry Fee
Riders meeting 11:00 A.M., race starts at 11:30 A.M..
Long Course 6 Laps Red Tags
Letter - Class
AA AA TOP 4 CASH PAYOUT - No trophies. Cash sponsored by DG2
- Team (2-person team only, not part of NMA series)
A Open A
U Vet A (age 30+)
V Senior A (age 40+)
B Open B
E Vet B (age 30+)
W Women Expert
Short Course 3 Laps Blue Tags
Letter - Class
R Super Senior A (age 50+)
F Senior B (age 40+)
Y Super Senior B (age 50+)
C Open C
N Vet C (age 30+)
T Senior C (age 40+)
Q Masters (age 60+)
J 15 and under
W Women C
* Classes are listed in start priority order.
* Class Letter required all three number plates for NMA Series competition.
* Long Course and Short Course run at the same time on the same track.
*After 3 laps, short course riders exit at final checkpoint and are immediately scored.
*After 6 laps, long course riders exit at final checkpoint and are immediately scored.